Speech & Language Therapy Fees Policy
Initial Consultation – €180
The initial consultation is usually done with parent/caregiver; however, your child can attend. This time is allocated to discuss your child’s difficulties, concerns, current needs, history, and your goals for therapy. Information will be provided on the most suitable assessments and therapy for your child.
- 30 minutes – €80
- 45 minutes – €100
- 60 minutes – €120
- 90 minutes – €180
- 120 minutes – €220
VitalStim NMES Feeding Therapy: €150
Assessment fees: are charged per hour.
Detailed Written Report & Programme Plan: €150
Letters of support for resources or services: €25
If home visits are required mileage is charged at 1 euro per kilometer to cover therapist’s time and costs.
- Speech and Language Therapy can be claimed for your child under health expenses and are claimed through your tax return form.
Health insurance companies provide certain cover for a set amount of speech and language therapy sessions. Please check with your provider.
A copy of all receipts will be emailed following payment.
- No Charge – Cancellation two working days prior to appointment.
- 50% of fee due – Cancellation one working day prior to appointment.
- 100% of fee due – Cancellation on the day of appointment.
- This cancellation policy applies as without adequate notice, another client cannot be notified in time to avail of your appointment. However, there may be individual emergency circumstances where we will be able to waiver this fee.
- Half or full day sessions are available for clients traveling longer distances.